Truth Or Dare Questions For Kids
For playing this game, you need two people or more than it. It is very simple to play that makes everyone laugh. In this game, one player asks another player to choose “truth or dare”. If he/she chooses truth, then he/she has to answer a question honestly. And if he/she chooses dare, then he/she has to complete a daring task. So this game is very entertaining as well as daring.
When it comes for kids to play, there are many stupid questions and such questions make kids happy. They can play this game anytime and anywhere.
Listed below are some great truth or dare question for kids:
- When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- What is the biggest secret of your life?
- Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you really did not?
- What is your lowest score in any examination?
- Have you ever fallen in love with someone?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Whom you like the most in this room?
- Whom you like the most, mom or dad?
- What is your favorite game?
- Do you have a crush on any teacher?
- If you could be any celebrity, who would be and why?
- What is your favorite cartoon program?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Who is your favorite teacher at school?
- What type of dressing you like the most?
- Do you have any secrets?
- Is there anything that you would change yourself?
- Which would you rather have for dinner, fast-food or Mom’s home cooking?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- How many times you have been found copying from your friend during exams?
- What is something you wish you were better at?
- What is the stupidest thing you have ever done in the crowd?
- When was the last time you did something nice for someone else?
- If you get $50, what would you do with that?
- Eat a spoon full of Mustard.
- Try to lick your elbow.
- Peel a banana using your feet.
- Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing a song.
- Stand on your head for 15 seconds.
- Do a crab walk across the room.
- Balance a spoon on your nose for 20 seconds.
- Act like a gorilla
- Smell dirty socks for 30 seconds.
- Keep a straight face as the other children do their best to make you laugh for 1 minute.
- Spin around 15 times and try to walk in a straight line.
- Bite into a lemon slice.
- Have the other kids wrap you in a toilet paper.
- Eat a pudding cup without using your hands.
- Act out a favorite scene from a movie.
- Go outside and pour a cup of ice cold water over your head.
- Eat a mouthful of crackers and then try to whistle.
- Hold a ice cube in your hand until it melts.
- Go outside and give a hug to every tree and tell them you love them.
- For next 10 minutes wear lampshade on your head for a hat.
- Do a chicken dance for next 2 minutes and don’t forget to bawk.
- Stick a jelly between your toes and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Say alphabets backwards as fast as you can.
- Sing ”I am a little tea pot song”. Do all the motions.
- Use lipstick and write “funky monkey” on your head and keep it there for an hour.
Truth and dare questions for kids is a great way of entertainment and amusement for kids. Definitely, they will enjoy playing this unique game.